Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You can heal your life

Dear Louise Hay,

 A few days ago I was asked who are the five people I most want to meet in my life.
You were the first one that popped into my head, and perhaps the only one who I desire to meet on a daily basis. I have never ever come across a human being as nurturing as you and yet, I only know you through your books, your affirmations and interviews.

A few years ago I hit rock bottom and had no idea where my life would go or what I would do. And then.. I bought You can heal your life. And perhaps as so many people who love you say, it is one of the best investments I made in my entire life. Your beliefs, your ideas have taught me to be oh so positive and I can only thank you for the wonderful changes you helped me create in my own life and all those people who continue to be influenced by you every day, and every moment of each day.

  I consistently speak about you and right now I'm writing about you because I think whoever reads this deserves to know who are you and perhaps believe that they can change their own lives with the philosophy you have encouraged throughout your own life.

 You are over eighty years old and you have the most beautiful glow a human being could ever have. And that glow is something I now see in myself with each passing day as my life just keeps better and better! I'm so grateful to you and to myself for the changes that have manifested and I can only hope that everybody buys yours book and begins to understand how our thoughts are creating our now and our future and how we perceive the past.

 You taught me that vanity is fear, and not self love. And over the past two years now I have learnt that self love is built, it is a practice which one needs to involve in ones life on a consistent basis. It becomes the mirror practice, the thought patterns and the relationships we create with all around, like my bed which I thank consistently and the trees and flowers I consider beautiful. Today I can honestly tell myself  that I love myself and know that I have worked to get here and that it is perhaps the best thing I have ever done for myself.

I love you

Sanam